• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Immortality cheat in! NK Build 10.1

:p: Argh!! Me thinks immortality takes away de challenge... yar, but ~imMORALity~? That be a cheat for me, har har!!

Don't us it meself,no need tew,yew gets tew be good enuff after some practise,yew don't need it :p:

with the new AI for officers and the modded weapons I tend to agree that most if not all the cheats aren't needed. In fact some you have to be real careful using since saves are more likely to be corrupted. I do wish that our officers didn't get stuck so often in some places. You know how they stand there waving swords and won't follow you. Real bad if your in a dungeon. Thx for letting me know about the potion thing it's much better now =). Any tips on getting officers to follow you, you can't seem to talk to them with swords drawn and some of the quest officers you never can give orders to anyhow.

Unfortunately, Izzie, the "AI" of the officers isn't really that intelligent, and I don't think there's much we can do to fix it. :p: :no :p:

cheating is boring yo... Cat's right... its easy enough without em...
though my kid brother is having a hard time... but then again he's dumb as dirt ;) :cheers :cheers hiihii

As you get more experienced and your character grows, the game gets easier - so I love the fact that you can up your difficulty level to make it more challenging...

I lost my immortality after that girl knockes u out at reihms his house( not a huge prob, just want back for save gameplay lol)
Cant find teh #define ENABLE_CHEATMODE line
and adding it to the Buildsettings.h didnt help either,
any tips?

Back