• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Indie Caribbean City Builder 'Sugarmill' up for voting on Steam Greenlight!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I am a bit slow getting to this one, I blame my real job for turning my brain in to mush! Anyway, the Indie game SugarMill by Aatlantis Studios is now up for voting on Steam Greenlight! I posted the gameplay trailer on Youtube yesterday, but didn't have time to look up the Greenlight link before work. Here is the Greenlight trailer!

SugarMill is a sandbox city building game based in the late 15th, early 16th century. Set during the discovery and exploration of the West Indies. You start the game after being shipwrecked. With a few resources, and a few families you try to build a settlement and grow your colony. Once you have a solid economy and enough resources you can create a port., where you will be able to place import and export orders thru the dock. However, these orders can take a while to arrive since your new port will not be known at all. It certainly won't be easy to grow a thriving colony from scratch. Oh and I forgot to mention that you will also have to deal with pirates!

And just in case you missed it, here is the extended gameplay trailer from yesterday :

You can find out quite a lot more about Sugarmill over on their IndieDB page HERE! Head on over to Steam Greenlight and vote for Sugarmill HERE!!

Attachments

• Header crop copy.png
    Header crop copy.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 98
I wish I had more time to cover Indie games like this, there are a surprising number of them out there. I am currently working on a new article for another game that I think you will find just as interesting! :onya

The game has now been approved on steam Greenlight! Thanks for all your votes mates! :cheers

Back