• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Indie game of the year contest

Oh wait, the point is that HoO made it through the first round! So we are already IN the top 100. Sorry, I misunderstood.
Now it is to be decided how far we manage to get into the top 100. @Armada's upcoming article can help a lot with that too.

Sorry Hylie mate, I didn't notice this thread before I posted my article, I just saw the press release and jumped on it. I should have been more thorough! :facepalm

I can't believe the game made it into the top 100 without a major push from us, but I'll be sure to mention this in the article! :woot

It is indeed quite an accomplishment and an honor! It also shown just how much interest there is out there for this game, and just what a fantastic job our developers have done in creating content that is getting a lot of notice!

No no no. Considering my time zone I fully expected to find a full thread already and when I didn't, well, I had to do ....something. I am glad you posted what you did where you did.

I added it to the front page of the site too.

dqQNj.jpg

Back