• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Information aboute The New Pirate Age - Update! [WIP]

I ather Question. I Know that Davy Jones has a fix Quest in POTC.
But give a ather Possibility that I can make new Quest for Davy Jones only for me Project "New Pirate Age"
- Maybe a Quest where Davy Jones comes back from the Deaths!
Should be possible. But Davy Jones can't come back from death unless you kill him first...

I do not have a model of Angelica, nor am I familiar with any character of that name. In which game does she appear?

Models can be transferred between "Age of Pirates" and "Pirates of the Caribbean". You will need the model file from "Resource\Models\Characters" and the texture file from "Resource\Textures\Characters". They can be copied into the PoTC folders of the same names.

Note that character models from "Age of Pirates" do not have the talking head animation which you can see when you talk to someone in "Pirates of the Caribbean". "Age of Pirates" does not use those animations. However, if Angelica looks anything like PoTC's "Beatrice" model then this may help you to create a talking head for her:
Screenshots thread
"Beatrice" is also an imported model from "Age of Pirates" and had no suitable talking head, but one has now been created.

@Grey Roger

Which Code should I use and where have to put.

I like to have that if I arrive the Pirate Fort on Bonaire all me Fleet Member are remove and put it some in different Places on Pirate Fort.

For Example:
Crazy John sit in the Tavern
Trafalgar Walk around in Fort.

You already know how to trigger a quest case when you go to a place, e.g. in case "start", you have code to trigger case "Lighthouse_Pirates" when you go to "Oxbay_Lighthouse". (You also have code to trigger case "DoFlamingo_Attack3" when you go to "Smugglers_Lair", but you don't appear to have case "DoFlamingo_Attack3" defined.)

You know how to move a character to the locator of your choice. You're moving a lot of people to various places in case "Meet_Hornigold".

If Trafalgar is one of your officers then he will be following you around. If you're in Bonaire pirate fort, so is he. If you want him to leave you and stop being an officer:
Code:
           RemoveOfficersIndex(pchar, GetCharacterIndex("Trafalgar_Law")); // Removes Trafalgar from your active officers
           RemovePassenger(pchar, characterFromID("Trafalgar_Law"));  Removes Trafalgar from your passengers list.  Don't use this line if you want him to still be a passenger
           LAi_SetCitizenTypeNoGroup(characterFromID("Trafalgar_Law")); // Makes Trafalgar wander around at random instead of following you

You might want to use the Buccaneers' Camp on Hispaniola instead, as it already has a store and tavern.

Hello guys I have a two little question:

@Pieter Boelen and @Grey Roger and to all 3D Modeller
1.) Can we only use the Maya Program to create and edit 3D Models or can we use a ather 3D Program - If yes which 3D Programm can we also use?

2.) To all 3D Modeller: Have any a short time to make Pirate boots for me Character(9S_pir.gm)? If anyone have time for this little work so please Post it.

Thanks PK

Back