• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Abandoned Ingame explanation officer system

I need some help with this. You don't need to program.
Just do this:

Find a place on a island which is aviable during early explorers where there is a round house or something which could have a round interior.

The only places with a round interior that I can recall are the Forts - Grand Turk & Governors Harbour, Eleutheria.

:shrug

Any specific reason the interior needs to be round? Is a Naval Academy not an option? At least that is quite spacious.
I do recall there is a round Indian hut that @Jack Rackham used somewhere as well.
But I can't remember where.

It is because for the officer tutorial I want to use the inside of an Oranjeport house but during early explorers this isn't aviable. So I was looking for another place where I could put such an inside so I can move the tutorial there. Else I need to set up a location with other locators, which can be done, but you know I'm lazy ;).

There don't have to be round interiours now. Just find a building which could have a round interiour :p.

The only places with a round interior that I can recall are the Forts - Grand Turk & Governors Harbour, Eleutheria.
The Fort at Grand Turk I have something going on in there already so please don't...

There are round windmills on some islands - I don't think any of their interiors are used

:checklist
You know any of these windmills by chance? They sound like a good location.

Round house? I don't recall there being many of those.
@Jack Rackham, do you recall any examples?
This Mill can be added to any location.

Attachments

• Mill.jpg
    Mill.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 101
You know any of these windmills by chance? They sound like a good location.

The Wind mill ( as in @Jack Rackham post ) - Go to Boca de Yuman , Hispaniola - go inland to 1st jungle section and it is there. :doff

Looks ruined - has a tree growing out of it.

If you go to next section ( think you go left - not sure) you will find a village in jungle with church etc. ( used in Bartolomeu Main Story Quest)

Attachments

• PotC JS B Yuman Windmill.jpg
    PotC JS B Yuman Windmill.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 135
Thanks, will look into it. A old windmill sounds like a place which could fit too :).

Or if it's needed I can add it somwhere else or upload what you need. Just let me know.
There's also a burned/damaged one as an alternative.

I can add them myself also if needed. But that one looks nice and the more buildings have interior the better ;).

Back