• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Installation Problem

Kenshin563

Landlubber
ok i just got it today came hom threw it into my computer and it wont run, nothing happens it just stays on the windows screen. When i go to look for it in my computer it says that the CD drive is empty plz someone tell me what is wrong with this.

<!--quoteo(post=162438:date=Sep 19 2006, 03:10 PM:name=Kenshin563)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenshin563 @ Sep 19 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]162438[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
ok i just got it today came hom threw it into my computer and it wont run, nothing happens it just stays on the windows screen. When i go to look for it in my computer it says that the CD drive is empty plz someone tell me what is wrong with this.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Is ur cd drive hooked up? is it seated in the tray?

<!--quoteo(post=162441:date=Sep 19 2006, 06:51 PM:name=IratePirate)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IratePirate @ Sep 19 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]162441[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
<!--quoteo(post=162438:date=Sep 19 2006, 03:10 PM:name=Kenshin563)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenshin563 @ Sep 19 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]162438[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Is ur cd drive hooked up? is it seated in the tray?
I assume so other disks work just not this one

Back