• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Installing

R

ramptor

this new mod overwrites the files from v3.1.5 right? please confirm .because i want a good clean files for 3.2 because i have done some tweaking from the previous version XD

this new mod overwrites the files from v3.1.5 right? please confirm .because i want a good clean files for 3.2 because i have done some tweaking from the previous version XD

Yes. You can install 3.2 on top of 3.1.5.

MK

Yes. You can install 3.2 on top of 3.1.5.

MK

ok thanks :D , but can this mod run on its own?

When I asked Luke159 about that a few months ago, he said that it would install on top of Vanilla without 3.1.5. I haven't been playing 3.2 for awhile because I'm testing Gentlemen of Fortune (GOF), our next COAS Mod release. When I did play last I believe I did install 3.2 on my laptop on top of COAS vanilla without any problems.

MK

Yep MK is right you can install over CMV3.1.5 and if you don't have that mod installed then you can install CMV3.2 as it contains all files we have edited in CMV3.1.5. If you have edited any files then i would urge you to install CMV3.2 on a fresh install of COAS to be on the safe side.

Back