• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Intel fix

I THINK I've managed to do it...not too sure though. There's only one way to find out!

On a side note, I can't seem to find how to enable cheat mode with beta 3...:facepalm

EDIT: Smooth graphics, no lagging, sea looking beautiful without the intel fix...could only mean one thing! :dance

Last edited:
I just found this on the Internet:

Q: When I try to run Pirates of the Caribbean PC, I get an error message about the Storm2 component.

A: This usually occurs if the video card does not meet the minimum system requirements for the game. For Pirates of the Caribbean PC, you should have a video card with at least 32 MB of RAM, with DirectX 8.1 functionality or higher. The following cards are supported: ATI Radeon family (7000, 7200, 8500, 9000, 9200, 9500, 9700, 9600, 9800) Nvidia family: (GeForce 2, GeForce 3, GeForce 4, GeForce MX series). Intel family (Intel 82845)

http://support.bethsoft.com/asp/res...+Caribbean&seid=2783&pos=Windows+XP&rid=17697

Found on: Solved: Pirates of the caribbean
Anyone seen that list of compatible GFX cards for our game before?

Back