• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved invincible Guards in Front of Townhall (A strange Statuette Problem)

Jack Orff

Landlubber
I need help at the strange Statuette quest where you have to sneak into the Townhall at night,

As said in the Title the two guards in Front of the Townhall are invincible. I can't kill them with my poisoned throwingknifes and also with a sword or a gun they takw no damage, though they're not alert or anything. I also can't just sneak past them as they stand right in front of the door where i need to go, so I'm stuck here and can't interrogate the leader of the garrison. has anyone an idea how I could solve the problem? i hit one of them 4 times with a throwingknife and he still won't die.

Last edited:
Build 14 Beta 3.3: 15. January 2015, it says in the main menu.

No, nothing usefull in the walkthrough, as it doesn't say how to take those soldiers out. Obviously you're supposed to quietly kill them with poisoned throwingknifes, as you autamatically equipp them when starting the mission.

i'd also like to add, that only those two guards infront of the Townhall are invincible, all the others got killed by my knives

Last edited:
Perhaps you're trying to enter the wrong building. ;)

Left of the town hall (as seen from where you approach the plaza from the church) is another building with a row of columns and a door part way along. That is where you need to go.

Yep, that's it.
I eventually could test it and it worked just as you said. I just missunderstood the information on where i had to go and it isn't written in the QB to look it up.

thanks a lot for your help :)

Back