• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Is it possible to add famous ships sail arround the specific islands with accurate captains??

I tried to add these lines to "StartStoryline.c "and other to "quest_reaction.c" and nothing happens there is no Black Pearl near Nevis....

Can you run the game again, then upload "compile.log", "system.log", and "error.log" if it exists?

Can you run the game again, start whichever storyline you normally use (FreePlay or one of the other storylines), sail to Nevis, and then upload the log files? That "compile.log" looks as though the game never got past the initial menu.

Those are certainly more complete, though they still show no errors which would cause the ship to fail to appear.

Can you upload your "StartStoryline.c"?

You added the extra lines below the final bracket, which puts them outside the block that defines "StartStoryline". Try this.

Attachments

• StartStoryline.c
    25.4 KB · Views: 216
Now we're getting somewhere. At least it's now trying to spawn group "Pearl", and failing because there aren't any ships in it. "compile.log" reports:
Code:
SEA: Error: Sea_LoginGroup sGroupID = Pearl, but group doesn't contain any quest ships!
SEA: I am deleting empty group 'Pearl'
In which file have you defined the character "Jack Sparrow"? Can you upload that file?

Jack Sparrow is in the game provided you are playing his storyline! No such character exists in any other storyline, and in particular, he doesn't exist in "FreePlay". You could perhaps add a definition for him in "PROGRAM\Storyline\FreePlay\characters\init\TempQuest.c". Copy the definition for Enrique Padilla, which you'll find in the same file, and change the details to match Sparrow - name, model, ship name and type, and anything else you want to make the character different from Padilla.

I tried to create a npc like jack sparrow in my free play campaign to do a quest with captain salazar but something is wrong with npc information that the game does not recognize it. this happens only with jack sparrow the salazar works perfectly with his cursed galeon

Did you start a new game after adding the character?
Does his character ID already exist?

Back