• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Is it possible to remove Starforce?

CrisGer

Powder Monkey
I just purchased the large box copy of Age of Pirates I and installed the patches that I had collected, the original game was version 1.41 so I installed patches for 1.42, 1.43 and 1.5 but....

when i went to start up the game i got a Star force Do You want to install drivers menu...

so i immediately deleted the game and all traces. I have NO desire to have my main game research system infected with the evils of SF. I own the game as i said, but is there any way to play it without installing SF? I would appreciate any advice on this, as I would like to patch it up with the offical patches but wont play with any form of SF.

thanks for any help on this.

I posted too fast..i see that it is possible and others are indeed aware of the dangers of SF.

I see the best way is to use the SuperMod that fixes problems, enhances the game AND avoids SF.

or one can use the noCD patch designed for 1.5. thanks to all who helped make these choices possible. :onya

Back