• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help IS THIS A DEAD END(Bartolomeu O Portugues)!!!

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
After hitting a dead end with the story line Hoist the Colours, I am now playing 'Bartolomeu O Portugues'.

Currently I am in 'Search for My Santiago' mission. There I have to talk to a woman from brothel. I go to her house as directed(actually there is only one woman in house in total Pointe a Pitre, Guadeloupe). But the problem is when I am trying to talk with the woman dialog window is open but it is TOTALLY BLANK. I tried several times, but result is same. I am unable to making progress with the mission. Looks like it is a dead end to me.

Is it really a dead end or a bug or anything else. Need suggestion.

This is error log, but I am unable to upload save game file. Actually can't open it through upload a file. Make me know how to upload that one.

Attachments

• error.log
    30.3 KB · Views: 193
Here they are...

Attachments

• error.log
    2.1 KB · Views: 200
  • -=Player=- Guadeloupe.rar
    692.5 KB · Views: 173
  • system.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 206
The Cecile Bienbonne.c calls for a dialog but there is no Cecile Bienbonne.h file!!!! :facepalm At least not in my install. I will search my archives. :read

Dialog: Missing dialog language file for: storyline\Bartolomeu\dialogs\Cecile Bienbonne_dialog.c
Dialog: Missing dialog file: storyline\Bartolomeu\dialogs\Cecile Bienbonne_dialog.c
Dialog: Missing dialog language file for: storyline\Bartolomeu\dialogs\Cecile Bienbonne_dialog.c
Dialog: Missing dialog file: storyline\Bartolomeu\dialogs\Cecile Bienbonne_dialog.c

Attachments

• compile.log
    3 KB · Views: 183
Ok, I found it. Apparently this has never worked. I went back to a 2011 install and this is not there. :rumgone

Anyhoo, Unzip the dialog here and put it in: POTC--->program--->storyline--->Bartolomeu--->dialogs--->english.

Then let us know if it works.

Attachments

• Cecile Bienbonne_dialog.7z
    904 bytes · Views: 183
I could not play the Bartolomeu storyline a few years ago because of technical problems and have never tried it since because others said it is ok.

I have played this part in the Sea Hawk storyline and it is quite fun.

I still not played Sea Hawk storyline with b14. Played Jack Sparrow storyline(stopped when I hit a dead end). Now playing Bartolomeu storyline.

Back