• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Isabella quest - attila starting text

Olav_

Landlubber
Ohoy!

Having a little problem with the "Isabella" quest, can't start it.

Whenever I go to Bermuda to speak to Attila I don't get any text and I can't quit the conversation, after a little while the game crashes. This bug I think is similar to that of the "Tenochtitlan" quest where you meet a guy on The Shores of Mosquito and the text doesn't appear. I didn't experience this bug when playing the vanilla game, but when I installed the GOF 2 mod I suddenly couldn't start the quest with Attila.

I'm going to try to see if I can fix this but I'm not really skilled at this stuff.

Would really appreciate any help on this! =)

Such bugs happen if someone talks to you and you have your weapon drawn. Weren't you, by chance walking with open sword?

Yeah i'm known with that kinda bug but I haven't been bothered by it.
I simply walk into town casually and find Attila and the dialog window pops open automatically, but the dialog window stays empty and nothing happens.

No it isn't.

So I reinstalled the game and downloaded the latest version.
Everything is in order now. =) Except that now I must do everything over again... :/

Thank you for looking over this =)

Hello Gentlemen,

I'am experiencing a frustating issue with Isabella quest With Aop : CoAS GOF2, patched v.1.3...
Attilla give me the quest at Bermuda, i'd sneaked into San Juan, Puerto Rico then i headed to Isabella's house, but the door was closed !
I goes to the church, asked for Isabella but the priest only say she's a devouted to the church and nothing else.
I talked with all people in the town, but this f#@k door is still closed !!!

There is something that i missed or this quest in jammed ?!
I the GOF v. 1.2, i had finished this quest and i don't remember such a problem.

How can i talk to isabella if her door is closed ?!o_O

Back