• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Isla de la muerte - Cave

CeDxLatino

Powder Monkey
Hi everybody,
I used the random drunk to go to the mutiny part of the storyline, and I played 'till the Isla de la muerte part of the game. I talked with Will Turner, then gave orders to Mr. Gibbs, but when I try to enter in the cave, it's just locked, I can't do something, just go back, and stay like that without continuing the quest.

The Isla de la muerte Cave is open only if you have the 4 parts of the Map in the Quest Items part of your inventory. ( they should have been given to you when you used the random drunk to start the story ) .

You sound as if you were able to get into the cave when you played through the mutiny part of the story. So have you lost a piece of the map since then. :read

If you still have all the pieces of the map and the cave won't open ( but did open for the Mutiny part of the story ) - then there is a bug.

Can you post the error logs that you get when you try to enter the cave. Perhaps they will tell us what is broken.

:cheers

Same problem. Here are the logs:

Attachments

• compile.log
    3.5 KB · Views: 229
  • system.log
    2.1 KB · Views: 220
What I see is that it calls for sounds to be played, but I can not find those sounds.

The d3d8 unloading is odd.

I don't have troubles with sounds, just can't enter the cave.

Is the compass needed in this storyline?

There is also a problem with this island in the Bartholomeu storyline.

As I know compass is needed. Although I left Hoist the colors after hitting a dead end in main story. I still have not chance to go there in Bartholomeu storyline. I need to finish 2 mission there before I get the access of Isla de Muerte. The Hunter & The Battle of Aguadilla. I am almost in the middle of Hunter.

Back