• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Isla de Muerta

I'll start a new game and I can't find Isla the Muerta, its nowhere to be found and i don't get it because in the Jack Sparrow it was there, how can this happen?

I play build mod 14 beta 3

You first have to find a certain bosun in a tavern on a certain island where pirates and French like to go. Then he will give you a compass that does not point North.

Also, the Bug Tracker Forum is not your personal forum. Too many of your posts have no business being here and will be moved or deleted.

Why don't you make one thread of your own and put all questions in the same thread?
That would prevent the forum from getting cluttered and also keeps your own discussions grouped together.

You mean all questions together? Great idea but where must I ask them because not all my questions and problems are bugs it seems

Talk to Mr. Gibbs on La Tortue, I'm sure that will help you a lot! This is indeed not a bug because I can get to Isla the Muerta :)

You're welcome, I figured it out myself but I don't plan to give everything away, if I give everything away there won't be any fun for you in the game again so please, figure out it yourself before you ask something like this, it will give you such more fun in the game :yes

Back