• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Isla de Muerte gold problem

Jonty

Ϯ ρiгaτϵ ϻaᴤτϵѓміпם Ϯ
I'm at this point on isla de Muerte where I have to find the gold that was hidden by Montbars. Problem is, I found it in the cavern, but nothing happens. It says on the walkthrough that a trigger is supposed to happen where I auto walk to the gold then talk to my self. That didn't happen. I can't seem to catch a break me :?

Anyone got any ideas as to how I can fix this? I have a save before I go into Montbars's house on Cayman if anyone suggests going back some saves. Problem is with that, is that that didn't work when I reverted back to that save :(

Odd. I tried again for the millionth time running in every spot in the cavern, and it worked o_O

Now I have another problem. I have to sail to Vera Cruz on Conzumel for the Aztec gold quest. But then I'm instantly teleported to a beach, then emilio talks to me, but with nothing in the dialog boX. Not "......", not anything. :/

Check this thread for fixes --- >>> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17712-aztec-treasure-quest-problems/page__view__findpost__p__401474

:keith

Back