• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Isla De muerte

Slingy

Powder Monkey
Hi , I've got next problem :| . In wiki is write "Go to Deserted Shore, go second part of beach, walk into cave Barbossa will run out of cave & talk to you " ,but Barbossa is standing near me.

When you start on second part of beach Barbossa is beside you :yes

As you walk along the beach he will disappear and then suddenly appear out of the cave xD:

Sorry for post by post ,but I dont know how to do it. Barbossa have to be my officer or not?

Yes Barbossa has to be you officer! He is part of the main storyline. Are you still in the "Oh no Barbossa steals my Pearl" part? :dance

Yes,I'm . Im walking around island and I dont know what I have to do.

When you find treasure Barbossa should talk to you ( walk arround treasure until he does ) & suggest you sail away & come back later ( because of British ship following you ) .

Go back to your ship - go to world map - triggers - transport to Mutiny Scene on Ship Deck with Barbossa - then transported to beach. - Watch Black Pearl sail away.

Then go through jungle and find beach with smugglers ( I think it is the only other beach you can get to ) - Talk to Smugglers & agree to take them to Tortuga

Sail to Tortuga - Smuggler says Thanks on jetty - Go to tavern

:dance

:cheers

But Barbossa is still following me. He doesn't came out of the cave.

In Build 14 Beta 01 Patch 3 Mings - Brotherhood Story line

Finding the treasure on Isla De Muerte has changed from the Walkthrough on the Wiki ( walkthrough done with Build 14 Alpha 10 ) -- Barbossa does not come out of cave now. :yes

Sail to Isla de Muerte ( on World map just north of Cayman )

Go to Deserted Shore, go second part of beach, ( you should have Barbossa & Pintel with you - but only players icon at bottom left of screen )

Walk along beach to Cave - Barbossa will talk to you automatically - if not then stop walking near boats on beach and he will talk :yes

Barbossa says : Do you see what I see Cap'n

J Sparrow says : Looks Like we're here. Lets take a closer look

Go into Cave and find treasure - at Treasure ( may need to walk on it ) Barbossa will talk to you again.

:drunk

Doesn't working :(

Are you still having problems with this.

If yes - - enable error logging ---see this post for how to do this -> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879

Then post the error - compile and System log files (as attachments) in this thread.

:nk

Back