• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

islands_loader.c blank - Anyone care to share?

Retro_Juz

Landlubber
I'm not sure when this happened, either when i updated to 1.5 Official or when I installed the Supermod but when i open islands_loader.c in notepad ++ its well.. blank o_O
Is it meant to be blank and if its not is anyone out there willing to share the code?

I'm not sure when this happened, either when i updated to 1.5 Official or when I installed the Supermod but when i open islands_loader.c in notepad ++ its well.. blank o_O
Is it meant to be blank and if its not is anyone out there willing to share the code?

I have just checked my version - Blank as well - Game is playing ok - So I think it is supposed to be empty - perhaps stuff is put in there when the game is running. :shrug

I have just checked my version - Blank as well - Game is playing ok - So I think it is supposed to be empty - perhaps stuff is put in there when the game is running. :shrug

Ah thats great then, I thought i might have to reinstall.
You have no idea how relieved i am!

Back