• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved It's not saving!! Help Pirates!

Guinnever

Landlubber
Hi guys,

I'm having a problem, I just can't save the game!
I bought the game when it released here (Brazil), It worked fine in windows 2000/XP.
Now, I got Windows 7 Professional Pack 1.
The game starts normally, I can play the whole game if I want, but without saving.
The biggest problem is when I die, I need to start the whole game from the begining, It drives me up the wall.
I was wondering if someone could help me fixing this bug or gimme some save or stuff to improve the game.

P.S: There's no '.sav' in the save folder.

Thanks guys and AHOY! :onya

Try reinstalling the game and running it on compatability mode. I'm not familiar with PotC on Windows 7, but CoAS has never given me any problems.

Please only post one thread on your specific problem, I have locked the other one. The game doesn't like Windows 7 "security features", you need to install it someplace other than the default Program Files directory. Install it to C:\Games\ or something.

Please only post one thread on your specific problem, I have locked the other one. The game doesn't like Windows 7 "security features", you need to install it someplace other than the default Program Files directory. Install it to C:\Games\ or something.
Sorry ADM, I got lost, It's my first time here. I'm going to delete the other one.

I solved the problem when I installed one of your mods guys. The Build 14 Beta 2.1 saved my life!
Thanks a lot!
And sorry for the double thread, my mistake.
Ahoy! :onya

Back