• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

...I've got a new idea...

Its something to look at, seeing as I will be adding more loot some where down the road.

I'm going to spend part of the day testing. but the values look dialed in just perfect.

Awesome! Thanks Pieter! :onya

You know it's funny, that very same solution crossed my mind, and I discarded it as my own lack of knowledge. I feel a bit retarded now.. Thanks, Pieter, for pointing it out.

Then next time, don't discard good ideas based on an assumed lack of knowledge! :whipa

And this one FB, have you released the final on this one or is it already included in 3.1.5?

Thanks again!

Cap'n Drow

The final version has been released.

It has been posted in another topic

Use This link to get the the final version It will be included in the next release of the combined mod...er Gentlemen of Fortune!

Is this version directly compatible with 3.1.5 or will I need to merge it?

Thanks FB!

Cap'n Drow

it is directly compatible. I've done testing for a few weeks now, and have found no bugs...let me know of any...

Anyone else thinking that the occurrence rates for the books are too high, particularly the tier 3 books? And that the prices are actually too low? I'm only a few hours into my first game with CSGtP 1.0 and I've seen almost the full set, and have been able to afford the majority of them easily. I'm working on tweaked values, as well as some fixes for CM 3.1.5, and may perhaps upload them for consideration as 1.1 in the near future.

Back