• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack Sparrow - Lucas (Spanish Admirals son) & his girlfriend problem

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
In Build 14 Beta 1 + fix

I am playing - Find the missing son of the Spanish Admiral ( Lucas ) and Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance (his girlfriend)

I have completed Lucas ok. - Lucas has joined me as a companion.

Waited 3 months - but cannot get the Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance Quest to start

Lucas does not ask to see his girlfriend :no and therefore no Capt Maggee at St Pierre Martinique :sad and governor does not ask me to find his daughter

Help Please :sad

EDIT : - Spoiler Removed

I think I know what the error is :(

However I cant get you to test unless you have a save game from before Lucas joins (if you do the code is:)
Code:
		case "Lucas_join":
//dialog exit from Lucas

EndQuestMovie();TrackQuestMovie("end","Lucas_join");

LAi_Type_Actor_Reset(CharacterFromID("Lucas Da Saldanha"));
SetOfficersIndex(PChar, 3, GetCharacterIndex("Lucas Da Saldanha")); // NK was -1

//--> CTM
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1 = "Timer";
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1.date.day = GetAddingDataDay(0, 3, 0);
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1.date.month = GetAddingDataMonth(0, 3, 0);
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1.date.year = GetAddingDataYear(0, 3, 0);
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l2 = "Location";
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l2.character = "Lucas Da Saldanha";
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l2.location = PChar.location;
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition = "Lucas_Concern";
break;
To
Code:
		case "Lucas_join":
//dialog exit from Lucas

EndQuestMovie();TrackQuestMovie("end","Lucas_join");

LAi_Type_Actor_Reset(CharacterFromID("Lucas Da Saldanha"));
SetOfficersIndex(PChar, 3, GetCharacterIndex("Lucas Da Saldanha")); // NK was -1

//--> CTM
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1 = "Timer";
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1.date.day = GetAddingDataDay(0, 3, 0);
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1.date.month = GetAddingDataMonth(0, 3, 0);
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l1.date.year = GetAddingDataYear(0, 3, 0);
/*			PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l2 = "Location";
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l2.character = "Lucas Da Saldanha";
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition.l2.location = PChar.location;*/
PChar.quest.Lucas_Concern.win_condition = "Lucas_Concern";
break;
Otherwise just execute this line through the console
Code:
LAi_QuestDelay("Lucas_Concern", 0.0);

can this be fixed without starting a new game? i'd like to catch it before i get there.

can this be fixed without starting a new game? i'd like to catch it before i get there.

Yes - but if you have already started the Lucas quest you may have to do it again ( after changing the quest_reaction.c as above ) - I think you have to restart before meeting the kidnappers. ( I tried starting later and could not get it to work)

Thanks Capt Maggee :onya

Pasted your change into quest_reaction.c and decided to start Lucas quest again from its beginning. Everything worked ok :dance

Now I have met you and am off to look for Governors daughter

:doff

Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance ( Lucas' girlfriend ) - quest completed :dance

No major problems - some small bugs ( nothing that breaks it ) I have put on the bug tracker.

only problem playing :-

After 2nd meeting with Port Admiral - QB entry Text 11 just says "Now what? I'm in trouble" - no clue what to do next in Quest Book or dialogue - need something to tell you to set sail for Martinique.

Excellent Quest Capt Maggee :onya

:doff

At the end of Governors daughter disappearance. Davy Jones shoots you

Health goes down to single figures.

If you try to use a potion to restore your health then - CTD. see attached

So you have to wait for health to restore over time ( avoid all fights) :ixi

Not storyline specific but a very annoying bug all the same which is confirmed, we dont know what makes it happen but it does :facepalm

Use the key "c" to use a potion ;)

(it is already on the BUG tracker :yes)

I am playing Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance - after CotBP

I have just asked for help from the Havana Port Admiral and been refused - set sail from Havana - transported to ship deck to talk to Davy Jones.

On the ship deck I autowalk to Davy Jones and talk to him - the dialogue is wrong - it is Davy's dialogue from when Beckett burns Wicked Wench & Davy Jones gives you the Black Pearl :shock

The quest book also updates with Davy Jones Text 1 ( which is again for being given the Black pearl.)

After the talk with Davy on the Ship deck I am unable to move and nothing happens :sad

EDIT:- Tempory Fix is in this post

When playing Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance - after CotBP

At Havana the Port Gate is locked and you can't get into the town. On the Fast Travel menu the only chioce is the Fort.

So you have to go to the Fort and out into the town.

Going the other way from the Town to the Port works OK.

The Port Gate was working ok earlier when I played Sri Sumbhajee Pirate Lord Side quest. :shrug

Aha! :drunk

I just completed the Admirals son but not started Justine Le Moigne. Went to Havana on a trade mission and the gate is locked. :j1 Is this a one time thing? I have been to Havana many times and it was ok.

I am playing Justine Le Moigne's Disappearance - after CotBP

I have just asked for help from the Havana Port Admiral and been refused - set sail from Havana - transported to ship deck to talk to Davy Jones.

On the ship deck I autowalk to Davy Jones and talk to him - the dialogue is wrong - it is Davy's dialogue from when Beckett burns Wicked Wench & Davy Jones gives you the Black Pearl :shock

The quest book also updates with Davy Jones Text 1 ( which is again for being given the Black pearl.)

After the talk with Davy on the Ship deck I am unable to move and nothing happens :sad

EDIT:- Tempory Fix is in this post

I am having the same problem.Do you know what to do now????? what i need to do?????????? PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW!!!!!! :cheers

Are you using Patch 6? If not, it does come highly recommended.

Back