• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jamaca ship sinking quest problem

Jonty

Ϯ ρiгaτϵ ϻaᴤτϵѓміпם Ϯ
It has been going on for quite a while now, so I have finally decided to see if anyone here can provide any answers. I asked Silehard if he had any work for me (which seems weird since I was already doing some work finding Rhiems...). Anyway, he told be to sink this 20 gun French Gaff Schooner called "Incoruptable" I think it was. Problem is, the ship int eh region of the area does not exist. I playing with iron man mode, and was expecting to find the ship near the mouth of Port Royale. I didn't. Now I can not get any work I'm guessing, even at the end of the storyline when the new govenor gets installed even. I ain't willing to wait that long mind you. As I said, there are no French ships in the vacinity of Jammaca. Not in the sail to, not anything. How can I complete the quest now? Or how can I remove the quest off of the quest book? Because as far as I know, accepting different ship sinking quests for other governments does not erase any others. Hope I can sort this out sooner or later :sail

Have you tried going back to a save from before you took on that job? This pops up every now and then and I just did a quick search and didn't find one of the threads on this subject.

I said it happened a while ago, as in months before where my saves are at now :) I asked for the job after returning to port royale after spieghtown was liberated. I'm at the point now eher I have to return to Danielle at the lighthouse to continue searching for Rhiems :dance . What I'm curious about is that if this issue can be solved or not, since I would really like more missions from Port Royale :)

Sorry, I had to bump. Please, an answer would be much appreciated if there is one :)

As long as it has been, probably the only way to get rid of it is to delete it from where ever it is stored. No ideer where that might be............

I was trying to search for the correct file, but I'm not sure which one it is. I don't know where current active quests are stored, and it is driving me mad tring to find the right one for the original storyline.

Back