• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Just a quiestion

imado552

Master Mariner
Ahoy me mates i have a questions so i was reading an article here about helping a newbie he asked where to buy a map cuz he can't find it (i won't go in details check that article for more infos)and questions just popped up in my head what will happen if i buy many maps of the same island and will it do any good giving to my officer or my fleet captains cabins 'since i can't give it to their inventory)i know books and items help raising their states the same as mine but what about maps(silly question ain't it hahahaha)
and sorry if this is not the place to ask such question i still didn't get used to where to ask and where to ...(i don't know hahaha) thanks in advance

Edit: maybe in the future but have you ever thought of a multiplayer for POTC that would look amazing living and fighting in the sea with your lads from around the world that would look cool

what will happen if i buy many maps of the same island and will it do any good giving to my officer or my fleet captains cabins
Completely pointless to do that.

Edit: maybe in the future but have you ever thought of a multiplayer for POTC that would look amazing living and fighting in the sea with your lads from around the world that would look cool
I can be very short about that. Not ever going to happen.
Completely impossible.

Back