• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Knowledge about ships

Captain.Sparrow

Freebooter
Hi guys! I would like to know more about ship from Golden Age Of Piracy (from 1650s - 1730s) i would like about warships, privateer vessels, pirate ships some small/big trade wessels and other ship that sailed across Caribbean sea I would be very happy if you guys could help me like post some pictures and articles obout those ships.
Thank You In Advance.

P.S Sorry For My English :)

I too am interested in learning about 17th century ships, I know a few basic things but that's about it.
This afternoon I picked up a Dutch edition of "The Complete Encyclopedia of Sailing Ships: 2000 BC - 2006 AD" by John Batchelor & Christopher Chant.
Don't know if it's available where you live, but I imagine it you'll probably be able to find it online.
It's looks like a nice little book for those who are inexperienced with the subject, like myself, and contains some nice pictures and cross-sections of ships.
(For Fellow Dutchmen: Ik heb deze voor €5,- gevonden bij Praxis Tuincentrum.)

Back