• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

La vega port perm. locked after finishing jolly roger.

FriBiQi

Landlubber
Hello mateys.
As the title says it looks like La Vega is permanently locked after completion of flying the jolly roger dlc.
Does this happen for everyone or is it just my game, and if its for everyone have i missed some hidden step to unlock it?

Some extra detail, i can enter la vega just fine through the jungle and theres even a closure conversation with the Code keeper in the residence. Only the port gets permanently locked.

Thanks in advance for any reply :)

Wont be necessary, thank you for the reply though. Ive decided to jump off of the quest line before starting mission 9 of this DLC, this way i can avoid la vega being locked out and avoid the monthly loss of reputation (and officer loyalty) which doesnt (but should have) get fixed after talking to the brother. This way i do not lose exclusive rewards either since u get the last one on mission 8 i believe. :)

That´s the reason why i didn´t play this DLC at all. After i read about the consequences in the steam forum, i skipped it right from the beginning and play the updated version 1.5.1 of the game without it, to be prepaired for the next DLC and don´t have to start a new game then.

Yea, if ur not too far past that point u may opt to go up to and including mission 8 though, the base is nice to have for one :D
excited about modsupport being greenlit though.. :D

If you doing Jolly roger, once your reputation is at rascal and go get ur reputation back at least Honest capt and take the slavetrader quest from usurer in tortuga(CMIW).. oh dont forget to bring at least 2 rank ship coz you will battling Lineship, board the lineship get nice loot and its yours if you want the lineship

Back