• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Lagging

Weslee

Landlubber
I'm having some lagging issues and need help solving, if possible.

Downloaded AOP2 on my IBM laptop. Nothing else really on it as far as programs. 1.7 GHz processor, 1.5 GB ram, not sure about the embedded video card. Downloaded the Combined Mod v3.2. Started a new game.

I can play for about an hour to an hour and a half before it starts lagging badly. I've restarted three times and changed some of the video options but it still eventually lags. Lagging, as in, the game slows to super slow mode speed. Every time it begins to lag, it's always after I've changed scenes, if that helps, but it's never at the same point in my game when it does begin lagging. Also, when I start a new game, it's always been the Peter Blood character.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Could you please tell me the specs of your computer? Many problems like this one are caused by the Intel Chipsets... :onya
If you don't know your exact specs try this. Click start - run. Type "dxdiag". A program will open. You will see there all details about your computer.

Back