• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

lame problem sry im beginner

Dakelice

Landlubber
So it's the first time i play this mod so i dont rly know my way around with all the add-ons and stuf.Well i chose the Assassin Johan Elting and im stuck at the very first quest,the one with the bad deal.I start at a port and quest book says to talk to some Spanish Merchant in playa de sabana in cuba.The problem is i went arount the whole island 100 times and i cant find this place.I cant find playa the sabana and the merchant.I know its lame im a beginner so pls dont be to rough and help me :\...Where can i find this guy?How do i get there? Any help appreciated thanks.I support this mod 100% .It's great

:gday

Are you on "realistic" settings in "options"? If so, then "sail to" won't work until you have been to a place once.

The location you are looking for is to the west of Havana. Sail close to shore until an anchor appears in the top left corner of your screen, and then drop anchor and go ashore.

If you are playing in Realistic mode - then you really need to buy the Maps from the Store or traders in order to find the beaches on the islands :yes

:sail

Aaah yes i was on realistic.thx very much for help this is a great mod ^_^.Hope to see more updates ;).Keep up the good work!

Oh, you will see new updates for sure. Some time in May, probably.
There's enough in there to keep you entertained until that time though. :yes

Back