• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Latest rank showing in character screen instead of highest

hmm...good idea about the guards. Will include that in the new improved atmosphere.
It Looks like the towns folk do it well but the captain is in the Dialog itself I think. Just a Little reference to jack sparrow it seems ;).

hmm...good idea about the guards. Will include that in the new improved atmosphere.
Yeah, it should be all of them, on duty and not. Specially those who are just roaming around like in Kingston, Jamaica.
It Looks like the towns folk do it well but the captain is in the Dialog itself I think. Just a Little reference to jack sparrow it seems ;).
xD:thumbs1

I'm pretty sure this should fix it.
Unzip it to the potc root folder.
It only changes the display in the character screen cause I believe the addressing in the conversations is going well. If you notice somewhere the aren't addressing you (like the guards in the tavern) let me know in the extra atmosphere topic please :). I will add it there then.

Attachments

• CHARACTER_SCREEN_FIX_V_1.zip
    44.9 KB · Views: 109
Back