• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

LEGO Jurassic World!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend

WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT, TT GAMES, THE LEGO GROUP AND UNIVERSAL PARTNERSHIPS & LICENSING REVEAL FIRST TRAILER FOR LEGO® JURASSIC WORLDTM

Universal Pictures’ Jurassic Park Series Comes to LEGO Videogames for the First Time; Beginning This Summer, Players Can Experience All Four Jurassic Films like Never Before

Hold on to your LEGO studs, and prepare to discover Jurassic Park for the first time in LEGO form! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO Group, and Universal Partnerships & Licensing today released the first trailer for LEGO ® Jurassic World™, the latest addition to the wildly successful LEGO videogame series. The all-new game will feature in LEGO form the first three blockbuster Jurassic Park films as well as Jurassic World, the long-awaited next instalment in the groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, in theatres 12th June, 2015, in LEGO videogame form. The game will be available Summer 2015 for the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system; the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system for Microsoft; PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems; PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system; the Wii U™ system from Nintendo; Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system; and PC . Developed by TT Games, the LEGO Jurassic World™ videogame will complement the new LEGO Jurassic World building sets, which will be available in May 2015.

“As ardent fans of Universal’s Jurassic Park films, we are thrilled with the opportunity to finally bring LEGO dinosaurs to life for the first time in LEGO ® Jurassic World™,” said Tom Stone, Managing Director, TT Games. “Imagine playing as the ominous LEGO T. rex, roaming the grounds of Isla Nublar, smashing LEGO bricks and battling with other dinosaurs – this game is bound to bring out the kid in all of us.”

Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO ® Jurassic World™ is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humour, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.

“The combination of the blockbuster Jurassic Park film franchise and the wildly successful LEGO videogame series promises to bring fans around the globe a new and engaging way to experience our dinosaurs in LEGO ® Jurassic World ™,” said Stephanie Sperber, President, Universal Partnerships & Licensing. “We can’t wait for the game to hit store shelves in June.”

In LEGO ® Jurassic World™, players will be able to collect precious amber, which contains dinosaur DNA to create and customize species. And, for the first time in a LEGO game, players will be able to play as LEGO dinosaurs, including dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park series and from the upcoming Jurassic World film.

For more information, please visit:
https://www.facebook.com/LEGOJurassic
http://twitter.com/LEGOJurassic
http://instagram.com/LEGOJurassic
#LEGOJurassicGame

Media Contacts:
Mark Ward
Sr. Publicity Manager, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
Mark.Ward@warnerbros.com

For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit http://www.lego.com/aboutus.

LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the brick and knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2015 the LEGO Group.

All 4 movies playable as dinosaurs! This has potential to be the best LEGO games ever!

I am getting that. I am sooo getting that!

Those LEGO games have always been tremendous fun. And for whatever reason, I am really quite into Jurassic Park lately.
Seriously, when this game comes out, the ONLY film series that I really, really like that they haven't tackled is Back to the Future (and perhaps Star Trek).
But at least I do have this, which is pretty awesome too: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-DeLorean-time-machine-21103

They aren't entirely clear whether you can actually play as the characters as well, but I imagine that will be possible.
Other LEGO games allowed you to play as EVERY character you have and haven't ever heard of. So I doubt there is much cause for concern there. :cheeky

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings about this. These days, I just get the feeling that LEGO is milking any license they can get their hands on, whether it's a genuinely good idea or not.
Most of their recent games seem to have played it very safe gameplay-wise. It's been fundamentally the same since, what, the first LEGO Star Wars?
And you just know another Star Wars game is lurking around the corner for when Episode VII releases...

I'm not saying they aren't fun, but from a designer's perspective, where's the innovation?
Perhaps I just miss the days when they made LEGO Racers. :wp

I am curious to know if you can play as the characters as well, that would be pretty cool to be able to do both, almost like getting 8 games for the price of one. I think though, it is just from the dinosaur perspective, which I think is pretty innovative. I can think of only 2 other games that have done it, and they certainly did not include the fun of LEGO's being smashed and flying everywhere!

Innovative on these games, perhaps not so much. Still a lot of fun though.
And they do try to do at least something new every time, even if it is nothing earth shattering.

I would definitely like to see a proper return to the idea of the first LEGO Racers game.
It may be similar to Mario Cart but I played the heck out of it and at least there was some strategy involved since you could choose which power ups to get.

LEGO Batman had a hero and bad guys line.
I'm hoping for something similar here. Not playing as Alan Grant or Ian Malcolm will be very strange.

If I recall, supposedly you could play as dinosaur in the first Lost World game as well.
But I never played that.

First LEGO® Jurassic WorldTM Trailer & Key Art Revealed!

Something really big is coming! Warner Bros. Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO® Group and Universal Partnerships & Licensing today revealed the first official gameplay trailer for LEGO® Jurassic World™, giving players a look at the adventure that awaits inside the park.

Also revealed today were key art and the first screenshots for the game, which launches in June for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation® 4, PlayStation® 3, Wii U™, Nintendo 3DS™, PlayStation® Vita and PC.

To watch the new LEGO Jurassic World trailer please visit the WB Games UK YouTube channel:
or download from the WB Games UK press site.

Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic WorldLEGO® Jurassic World™ is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO® form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humour, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.

Please don't hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions.

For more information, please visit:
https://www.facebook.com/LEGOJurassic
http://twitter.com/LEGOJurassic
http://instagram.com/LEGOJurassic
#LEGOJurassicGame

This will have to hold you over till June!

Since that last fan made video didn't seem to satisfy you, here is a new official one, and a press release to go along with it!

LEGO Jurassic World Has New Trailer, Launch Date & So Many Dinosaurs!

The latest trailer for LEGO® Jurassic World™ is finally here and overflowing with dinos: big dinos, tiny dinos, friendly dinos, angry dinos, flying dinos, battling dinos, and even goofy dinos! Between the 20+ different kinds of playable dinosaurs and more making an appearance in LEGO Jurassic World, players will have plenty to do in this colossal game when it comes out in the UK on the 12th June 2015, for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii™U, Nintendo 3DS™ and PC.

You can view the new trailer on the WB Games UK YouTube channel:

LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players can relive their favourite moments from the epic storylines of all four films in the Jurassic Park franchise, including the upcoming and highly-anticipated movie Jurassic World, reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humour and fun, brick-building gameplay.

LEGO Jurassic World is available to pre-order now. When the game launches on 12th June, players can also score exclusive gift-with-purchase items at the following retailers while supplies last:

· GAME – LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus Trap Playset
· amazon.co.uk – Dr. Wu Minifigure

Please don't hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions.
LEGO Jurassic WorldTM
About Jurassic World
Steven Spielberg returns to executive produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, Jurassic World. Colin Trevorrow directs the epic action-adventure from a screenplay he wrote with Derek Connolly. Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley join the team as producers. Jurassic World will be released in 3D by Universal Pictures on June 12, 2015.

About TT Games
TT Games (www.ttgames.com ) is the combined publishing and development group behind the hit LEGO videogame franchises such as LEGO® Star WarsTM, LEGO® Indiana JonesTM, LEGO® BatmanTM, and LEGO® Harry PotterTM. Incorporating renowned UK developer Traveller’s Tales, TT Games has a distinctive focus on console, handheld, mobile and PC games of the highest quality, aimed at young gamers and their families.

About the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, England, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials for children.

Guided by the company spirit: "Only the best is good enough”, the company is committed to the development of children and aims to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. LEGO products are sold worldwide and can be virtually explored at www.LEGO.com.

For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit http://www.lego.com/aboutus .

LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the brick and knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2015 the LEGO Group.

About Universal Partnerships & Licensing
Universal Partnerships & Licensing (UP&L) oversees NBCUniversal’s consumer product and digital licensing for Universal Pictures, NBC Television, Focus Features and Sprout Channel. This dedicated division is also responsible for film, home entertainment and television promotions. UP&L is part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.

About Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc., is a premier worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third party game titles.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s15)

Nintendo 3DS and Wii U are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2012 Nintendo.
” ”, “PlayStation”, “PS3”, “ " and “ “ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “ ” and “ ” are both trademarks of the same company. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners

I was just looking into this game again. Looks like there is some actual gameplay footage on YouTube too.

For something else to tide everyone over until that releases, there's also Lego Worlds: http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310/

It might be an Early Access title, but I took the plunge and bought it. Pretty happy with it so far, but building stuff needs a bit of tweaking yet. Doesn't help the forum's overrun with people demanding they turn it into a survival Minecraft type thing, the gaming world's already got enough of those. :modding Plus you can ride ostriches, which totally makes it worth buying if for no other reason :cheeky

Certainly sounds like an interesting game. While I have very little interest in Minecraft, the building part always seemed like the best bit.
That is almost like having a proper LEGO world to play in. But it'll be so much better if it really IS LEGO! :cheeky

Yep, plus they said early buyers will get some of the themed sets for free. Sad they already have DLC planned, but that's just the way of it nowadays I guess. Am waiting for cooler weather to give it another shot, my pc handles it fine but my room has terrible ventilation. Being in an oven ain't fun :p

Back