• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

Good question; not sure. I quite liked the first level, as well as the marooning island, Singapore and the London scenes.

My favorite was the Tortuga level (I like the levels where you have to find people) and the Maelstrom mission (I liked all the sea battles though). For some reason, there was something about the final duel with Blackbeard/FoY battle I really loved. Also, I really like the port royal level hub. I enjoy unlocking new secrets like character creation and stuff. What is everybody's favorite cutscene in the game? I know my favorite is the one when Blackbeard throws a bunch of fruits and vegitables at the singing preacher, Philip, in order to make the mermaid cry. What was also funny to me was that they didn't hang anybody, but instead put them in the stocks and threw a bunch of random crap at them.

That was indeed pretty hilarious. And how about Barbossa spying on Will and Elizabeth's romance scene on board the HMS Interceptor with what must've been the world's largest spyglass ever put on any screen! :shock

It was even longer than Jack's was from AWE. I am surprised that Barbossa didn't use that one during the competition of seeing whose is longer in AWE, he would have left Jack in the dirt. :razz

It was even longer than Jack's was from AWE. I am surprised that Barbossa didn't use that one during the competition of seeing whose is longer in AWE, he would have left Jack in the dirt. :razz
This game is much fun but few irritating things.... many minifigs are inaccurate... Koehler has yellow jacket while in movie he had blue certainly :shock

and do you play it on PC or consoles? I have it on XBOX360 and i have problems buying new characters- i press the required b-button close to needed character......but i cannot have the "buy figure option" it doesn't appear always.... and i have to pound that button with a rage :modding until i have that new figure purchased .....it really irritates me- same logic in Lego Star Wars 3 works well - i go close to character- "buy it"- option appears- i press B and that's it- new fig is bought......

but in potc it seems to be problematic- i go close to character and option to buy it doesn't appear- then it appears and usually disappears first few times before i can buy the fig...

Enemy characters you cannot buy straight away; you must fight with them in the hub and when you win, you will be able to buy them.
It's a bit weird and annoying, but that's how it is. :wacko:

Back