• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Levis' Stuff [October 7th (v2)]

First post updated again with some minor fixes. Tomorrow I can do some more again.
First install the latest WIP

I just installed the Jan22b zip and got a compile error and the game will not start.

Attachments

• error.log
    604 bytes · Views: 147
For me the A model worked and the B model did not. When I reinstalled the A model it still did not work.

I just tried d and it did not work. Just to be clear we put that in the POTC folder right?

Attachments

• error.log
    83 bytes · Views: 139
@Jason and @Hylie Pistof: I'm not sure why you are having issues.
While the two problems are clearly related, it also shouldn't happen because all the required files to change it are already IN the ZIP I posted.

But just as a final try, the ZIP here is now "d" and should, as far as I can tell, be OK:
Mod Release - Build 14 Beta 4 Internal WIP For Testing | PiratesAhoy!
If not, we have to sort that out tomorrow. Unless @Levis does first. :confused:
Did you include the lastest things from here too?

nvm: see you did

Last edited:
@Jason and/or @Hylie Pistof did you first install the exe, then the zip from the main topic and finally the zip from here?

Your error logs are making no sense at all...

New zip, expect at least 1 more later today. Just some minor fixes. Should go over the latest zip from the main topic

First post update. I hope to do some last things tomorrow and then you guys have to wait till tuesday untill I can really do stuff again.

Update first post again. Some minor fixes.
ETA on next zip from me will be on Tuesday. I would like it very much if @Pieter Boelen would be able to compile a new zip in the maintopic with all the stuff he also has :) before tuesday if possible.

I won't be near my files until Sunday evening late.
There aren't any truly huge changes that I haven't posted yet.

Back