• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Levis' Stuff [October 7th (v2)]

Looks like a new game IS required with these changes. Is that right, @Levis?
You could continue on your old savegame. but some people might have wrong perks assigned to them or a wrong officertype. These are all NPC's which don't matter that much. So if you don't mind that you could go on with your previous savegame.

You could continue on your old savegame. but some people might have wrong perks assigned to them or a wrong officertype. These are all NPC's which don't matter that much. So if you don't mind that you could go on with your previous savegame.
Thanks for confirming. The reason for my post ended up actually being a typo of my own.
So don't worry about it. :cheeky

Not sure if it's relating to Levis stuff, but it's got to do with regular smuggling (not quest).
In havana I accidently spoke to smugglers to meet up and sell them goods, which I didn't intend.
So I ignored and weeks later, the questbook still has the smuggler waiting for me in havana.

I tried to arrange meeting in other cities, but the smugglers in taverns tell me "don't you already have ........."
seadogs2_0000.jpg

Attachments

• FreePlay.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
After 3 days the quest should expire.
Did you get any error logs?

Zip in the first post is update.
This includes all smuggling stuff and a lot more behind the scenes code cleaning to have enemies behave better.

Zip in the first post is update.
This includes all smuggling stuff and a lot more behind the scenes code cleaning to have enemies behave better.
After installing this ZIP the List of opium buyers is empty, no names.

After installing this ZIP the List of opium buyers is empty, no names.
You did an f11 didn't you :p?

run this trough the console:
Code:
//Get the opiumlist item
            ref opiumlist;
            string client="";
            //TODO: do this trough translate string
            string booktext="";
            makeref(opiumlist,Items[GetItemIndex("opiumlist")]);
            //Make a nice list
            aref Clients; makearef(Clients,pchar.quest.smuggling_guild.people.OpiumBuyers);
            for(i=0;i<GetAttributesNum(Clients);i++)
            {
                //TODO: add a check to see if the buyer is to close to the opium den and exclude that from the list.
                client = GetAttributeName(GetAttributeN(Clients,i));
                booktext += "Name: "+pchar.quest.smuggling_guild.people.OpiumBuyers.(client).name+GlobalStringConvert("newline");
                booktext += "Location: "+pchar.quest.smuggling_guild.people.OpiumBuyers.(client).location+GlobalStringConvert("newline");
                booktext += "Island: "+pchar.quest.smuggling_guild.people.OpiumBuyers.(client).island+GlobalStringConvert("newline");
                booktext += GlobalStringConvert("newline");
            }
            //Add the text to the book
            opiumlist.OpiumList = booktext;

I will make sure it won't be erased next time.

But the loading screens are now extremely slow, down to 0 FPS.

But the loading screens are now extremely slow, down to 0 FPS.
The first time you load a new location a bit more has to happen. Sorry ;). If its to long let me know tough.

The first time you load a new location a bit more has to happen. Sorry ;). If its to long let me know tough.
Its still continue to be very slow loading screens. Down to zero FPS!

Its still continue to be very slow loading screens. Down to zero FPS!
low fps on loading screens I don't care. It means the game actually does something.
The loading time is what I only care about.

Alright then: The loading time is 18 to 20 seconds, maybe more sometimes.
I believe that is not that much more compared to previous versions right?
I'm trying to make it less still.

I made a little mistake. So this should fix that. It's nothing game breaking. just something I overlooked about friendly and non friendly characters

Attachments

• Leveling.c
    35.6 KB · Views: 150
Anyone tried to kill an unarmed citizen already?

Back