• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Life is Feudal Official Soundtrack! by Flannery

Flannery

Scallywag & Loiterer
Staff member
Project Manager
TOP CONTRIBUTOR
Music and SFX
Quest Writer
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
CTL_LIF.png

To all of you who have followed and/or played Life is Feudal, here is a little update on the music front.
The full MMO version of LiF is well underway in beta, and testing is going very well.

So I have now announced I will be releasing the Official Soundtrack for Life is Feudal very soon, just within weeks. It will only be digital purchase available for now. More info will come.
I have however also released the Soundtrack on my old private YouTube channel which I have now made public for the occasion. I believe in spreading the music, and those who want to support my work can do so by subscribing to the channel, sharing the videos - and buy the album if they choose to as well later on.

The same YouTube channel will be used to release teasers and some of the finished music I am creating for both Hearts of Oak, Tides of War - and other games I am or will be involved in in the future.
So hope you forgive me for being so blunt about it here, but I think there are som interested people here - so I thought "what the heck...." :cheers

Here are a few samples of the Soundtrack - Please feel free to subscribe, spread and comment.
In advance, thanks and best wishes for a warm and good summer for you all!!

Christian - aka Flannery

Copyright
All music from the Official Soundtrack of Life is Feudal is protected by Copyright law, and any use of the material in any form without authorization from Christian Tornholm-Lehn and D'laymusic Norway is prohibited, and if breached will lead to prosecutions.
© D'laymusic 2015-2016

Last edited:
Great news! I'll be sure to get it when I can.
How will I be able to buy it? And can I then download it as MP3 to add to my digital collection?

I have to remember to link this channel to the PiratesAhoy! one as well, unless I already did that.
Not sure now and I can't check until I'm near my laptop again.
Please remind me next week, just to be certain.

Great news! I'll be sure to get it when I can.
How will I be able to buy it? And can I then download it as MP3 to add to my digital collection?

I have to remember to link this channel to the PiratesAhoy! one as well, unless I already did that.

It will for sure be out on iTunes and several others of the digital online stores for music.
I will give you a full list when the time comes ;)

Thanks for your support Pieter!

I've never bought music digitally before; only ever on CDs.
Well, once had to be the first time!
I'm glad it will be in honour of your music that I finally take that plunge. :cheers

Probably @TechnicJelle will be happy with this as well.

So many great melodies on this game. A really smart decision to officially release these tunes mate!

Now double-checked and I confirmed you're indeed already listed. :yes

I like it! :woot

Also Pair of Hearts sounds familiar, maybe it's a pair of Hearts of Oak? ;)

Good Job!

Also Pair of Hearts sounds familiar, maybe it's a pair of Hearts of Oak? ;)
When progress on HoO:CotS stalled, @Flannery figured he might as well use his work in his commercial assignment.

Sounds like "Pair of Hearts" is missing the classic "Greensleeves" opening.
The HoO version does include that bit, which is why I took the liberty of calling the track "Pair of Hearty Greensleeves".
That way, it kind-of combines the two, eh? :cheeky

Likewise, "Post Captain's Lullaby" is also @Flannery's version of a classic theme.
"Childgrove" in this case; starting here at 2 minutes and 20 seconds:

I actually got in a (very short) legal shenanigan because there was some "legal entity" that was claiming advertising rights on that video.
Unfairly, as all music was composed specifically for us by Christian.
Thankfully that was all sorted with one press of a button. :rofl

Back