• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Life is Feudal: Your Own is Available Now!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
November 17, 2015 - Whether you create beautiful cities or the tools to build them, harvest the fields or the spoils of battle, the path you walk is your own. The multiplayer, medieval sandbox, Life is Feudal: Your Own, is available now with a limited-time, 40% discount on Steam.

With Life is Feudal: Your Own launching out of Early Access, players will be able to enjoy a number of major upgrades, including enhanced visuals with DirectX 11, a completely redesigned UI, expanded character customization, and plenty of gameplay refinements.

Life is Feudal: Your Own Launch Trailer

Life is Feudal: Your Own presents an open world full of possibilities, without the constraints of character classes. Work with your community to alter the landscape and use modular building tools to erect realistic villages and cities. Craft the items needed to survive and enrich your life, and challenge other players in physics-based combat.

Key features include:
- 64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
- Create persistent worlds by your rules, including skill-caps, populations, and even permadeath.
- Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
- Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
- Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
- Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
- Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
- Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeting.

Life is Feudal: Your Own is available today for PC with a 40% midweek discount on Steam.

Website
Life is Feudal - Sandbox MMORPG

Steam
Save 40% on Life is Feudal: Your Own on Steam

Attachments

• Game-Logo-Life-Is-Feudal1.jpg
    Game-Logo-Life-Is-Feudal1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 34
The full and official soundtrack for Life is Feudal (composed, produced and recorded by yours truly) will be up for sale soon as well ☺

The full and official soundtrack for Life is Feudal (composed, produced and recorded by yours truly) will be up for sale soon as well ☺
While I doubt I'll ever find the time to actually play the game, I will be SEVERELY tempted to buy your soundtrack at the very least.
I never got round to properly listening to the few samples you posted before, but if your music for HoO is anything to go by, it should be good stuff indeed! :onya

I think you will find several common threads as most of the ingame music for LiF is based on medieval folk, with elements from Celtic, Norse, central European, Arabic and Asian traditions.

So it is pretty much the type of music that is the inspiration for much of the traditional music from around the age of HoO. Some of the cinematic music could just as easily have been made for HoO or any Pirate game/movie

I bought it yesterday, I don't know when I will actually get a chance to play it though, but it looks fantastic!

If I recall correctly, they are planning on adding shipbuilding to the game at some point, I am not sure it is implemented quite yet, however. :shrug

Indeed - Shipbuilding will be a part of the game at a later point.

But probably not before the full continent opens (which is about 50 times bigger than the landmass at the current version of "Your Own")

But they have implemented allot more into "Your Own" than they set out to do originally. Mechanics, functions, systems and assets that were not meant for "Your Own" at all - but not going to see the light of day until the full MMO.

So.... who knows..... it might come sooner.
But it will most certainly come ☺

Back