• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

List of pirate games.

Yep. And, being for XBOX, you can't install our modpack. Which sort-of defeats the purpose of getting it in the first place! :wp

@ Pieter Boelen
OK, in that way you are right but i was talking about the original version of Pirates of the Caribbean from Akella, unchanged.
I wasn't denying what you said; it is perfectly true. :onya

@ Pieter Boelen
and what do you think about my other comment (AoP 2 and POTEHO are not only similar like the rest. They are nearly identical because they play in exactly the same locations, just the story telling differs. That didn´t happen before with the older versions, as far as i know)?

@ Pieter Boelen
and what do you think about my other comment (AoP 2 and POTEHO are not only similar like the rest. They are nearly identical because they play in exactly the same locations, just the story telling differs. That didn´t happen before with the older versions, as far as i know)?
POTEHO was made by a Blackmark Studios instead of seaward.ru (who made CoAS) and Akella (who made PotC and AoP).
Both Blackmark Studios and seaward.ru started out as modding teams, which explains why both CoAS and POTEHO contain a lot of reused content from both PotC and AoP.
I think it'd be similar to if we'd release PotC: New Horizons as a new game. Technically, that isn't a new game either. And we reused content from AoP and CoAS as well.

When the game came out, I couldn't buy it. Now I've got the files from elsewhere and I don't care anymore. Don't ever use it anyway.
But thanks. :doff

PotBS cancelled? Really? I thought they were making further changes recently?

It's been a while since canceled ...

I understand now ... pirates of the burning sea closed in January to another company take possession of it, and all accounts that did not click the link before January 31 were excluded: S

Easily Age of Pirates 2.

Thanks for the reply I assume no one knows Commander: Conquest of the Americas.
btw I havent seen anyone who has as high message count number as yours. that's great!

Just a massive list of all the pirate game's i can find, *note that they might not Just Be Just about pirate's,adding some game with sea based game play and or sailing*
Click On The Game Name For More Info/Official Page/wiki
MMO's
Browser:
Mods:

Hey Mate Puzzle Pirates is an MMO just so you know :) Played it for 3 years lol

Back