• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Little fish in the sea

mobucks

Landlubber
I was seeing what looked like a graphic anomoly in my game yesterday, from far off you can see small white specks in the distance, untill i realized they are small fish!

Cool, but you can't see fish underwater from hundreds of yards away. Well at lease little sardines like these.

I was thinking driftwood or seaweed would be cool to replace these little guys with.

Just throwin the idea out there.

I think the little fish are kind of neat, it would be nice to have more variety's though. It would be awesome if we could figure out how to get some whales in there as well! :onya

Indeed! at least we have something to see right? Sharks, fishies, seagulls...

My problem with the fish was i thought my Vid Card was dying because from far away they look like artifacting.

How about some mythic monsters like a giant octopus or something just like you hear in those sailor storyes?
Can you do that on this game?

Not yet, Comisar, but just give it some time and ingenuity of our commuity. **grins**

Cap'n Drow

its always nice to see evidence of dev's not finishing thier work :?

Back