• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Long way to Gallow

Erick002

Landlubber
Ok tell me what should i do after i drop the portugeese man at my home in antigua?? Iwas asking to wait by the alchemisbin my store about 1 day but next day i came still nothing happened

To be a bit more specific: You have to wait 3 days and after talking to Gino, you have to wait 3 days again and talk to Gino once more. When leaving home, you will be attacked by 4 mercenaries and afterwards by their ship when you are leaving Antigua. You can board it, sink it or escape. It´s all up to you in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: fjx
To be a bit more specific: You have to wait 3 days and after talking to Gino, you have to wait 3 days again and talk to Gino once more. When leaving home, you will be attacked by 4 mercenaries and afterwards by their ship when you are leaving Antigua. You can board it, sink it or escape. It´s all up to you in this case.

yeah, i finished those part, but i got damned CTD when i want to realese the portugeese from jail in willemstad, i try to lowering, and doing defrag , reinstall my Microsoft C++, DX9 and DX 10.. still having CTD when fighting the guard.. anybody can help me for this part?

this is my current save at prison in willemstad can someone help for this CTD?

Attachments

• WTF.rar
    952.8 KB · Views: 184
Back