• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Looking for JS Combined Mod

Would be great if we can put that up on ModDB along with the rest of the versions! :cheers

Which file is the Tenochtitlan fix? I may be able to include it before uploading it to ModDB.

Thanks! So basically this is then just a small selection of fixes and new features, but no new ships and no bug-adding randomness. Right?

Exactly. There's no new ships or characters, and I don't think spawn lists are changed at all. There's a readme included which lists the mods, if it's inaccurate in any way I've never noticed.

We need more play testers! :keith

Having never played vanilla COAS I am not the best choice for this mod.

It is probably OK. It is the mod that all other AoP 2 mods are technically based on.
Would be good if someone would double-check that it installs properly and there aren't any obvious issues with it though.

Yup. It is just some fixes and new code features. No new ships nor characters.

Vanilla, Captain, everything works fine. I'd like to have the JScombined mod too (some good stuff added, but vanilla ship damage values if I understand correctly, music in my ears). Any possibility without signing in for Mediafire?

Ok, so I installed a new clean COAS and then installed Pieter's installer from post #27 of this thread. Wandered around a bit, visited the shipyard and store, then set sail and made it to the next port.

First impressions:
1. The music is great! But it crackles.
2. The mouse goes wonky and spins in circles now and then.
3. In 3rd person view there are POTC crew wandering around the ship, but in 1st person there are no crew. Is it supposed to be this way?

I have downloaded it, but not sure when I will get a chance to check it out. Thanks Pieter, this is awesome mate! :cheers

Vanilla, Captain, everything works fine. I'd like to have the JScombined mod too (some good stuff added, but vanilla ship damage values if I understand correctly, music in my ears). Any possibility without signing in for Mediafire?
I posted a local link yesterday. Check a few posts above.

It is, yes. "CM" is short for "Combined Mod". The one I uploaded is the oldest CoAS modpack we still have available.

After doing a complete system maintenance including defrag the sound is now good, but the mouse still does spin out at sea. No other bugs to report.

Back