• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Looking for vanila game patches.

Stefman

Landlubber
Hello Lads, im looking for game patches, unfortunately only links i found was those on GCW and they don't work anymore. I would appreciate if someone would share them with me or point me in the wright direction. I want to play that game again (its kind of my heroine) with new GOF but game crash to desktop when i click "new game". I remember that patching the game was what i needed on this computer.

All fixes are already included in the modpacks. Not sure what you mean.

Well, im playing on Mac with WinXP installed. Game was working fine few months ago with GOF 1.2. Now i installed the game with GOF 2.0 with last patch and it crashed every time i hit new game button. I uninstalled and check on the fresh copy. Same story. So i remembered that previously i had game updated to 1.2.12 and it was working. I found those patches on seaward.ru but its only for Russian version. Im trying to repeat previous steps in installation which was working for me. The other option is that i somehow messed up my system and thats the reason why game dont want to start.

You have a very interesting setup there. GOF2 is based on GOF1.1, not GOF1.2 so there may be something that was left out that you need. Someone else will have to help you with the details though as I am too new with this game to help.

Thing is the vanilla version of the game behave same way. I will however try to install GOF 1.2 to see if this problem is same in this configuration. Do i install tags before or after GOF?

Oh, where is your game installed? It must be outside of program files and tages should be installed first.

Luckily i found old installed copy of the game on external hard drive, patched to v1.3. Game works, GOF 2.02 is flying.

It is working from external hard drive, but the location wasn't a problem. When i installed fresh copy outside program files it wasn't working either.

Back