• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Loyalty - on flagship no Wellesley

xseanx69

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Hi there mates....

Im currently beached and i have went to the card game with Lt. Bush and Pellew wants me to come to the flagship.
When I get there and he says that I get the Hotspur and Wellesley is supposed to come in but no one does and im stuck with Pellew on the captain's cabin!!!

I have tried doing this a few times and its the same.

Attachments

• system.log
    117.7 KB · Views: 195
  • compile.log
    3.5 KB · Views: 199
The whole scene is automatic - transported from card game to ship - talk to Pellew - talk to Wellesley - back to port.
Try reloading a saved game before the card game and try again.

that is what i did.
i have a save in mrs masons house..
then i exit the house and meet (night) Lt.bush and we go to the card game and it stucksss!!

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1280858311' post='375060']
that is what i did.
i have a save in mrs masons house..
then i exit the house and meet (night) Lt.bush and we go to the card game and it stucksss!!
[/quote]
Sent you a PM on this in answer to yours.

Don't know if it will help you but......

When you get to where he says "ENTER!" I hit enter and waited a sec then continued.

Listen there mate...
Your solution is not the solution...
You just tried another time and it works(it was a random bug for you)... Pellew says "ENTER" to the mysteriously disappearing :sail Arthur Wellesley(as if someone knocked on the cabin door)
But thanks for trying.

hi
i have the same problem.nobody out there who has a solution for this bug?

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1281284314' post='375532']
Yeah ShortJackGold solved it for me.
Send me a private message and I will explain it to you.
[/quote]

If you have a solution please share.

Ok, I quote Short Jack Gold -

"At about line 9830 you should find this:
Code:
 case "Midshipman_Sharpe":  
LAi_ActorGoToLocation(characterFromID("Arthur Wellesley"), "reload", "reload3_back", "none", "", "", "",0.0);  

LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Richard Sharpe"));  
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Richard Sharpe")].Dialog.Filename = "Richard Sharpe_dialog.c";  
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Richard Sharpe"),PChar,"",5.0,5.0);  
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Richard Sharpe")].dialog.CurrentNode = "The_parting_of_the_ways";  
break;

change it to this - add // and the new line:

Code:
//                      LAi_ActorGoToLocation(characterFromID("Arthur Wellesley"), "reload", "reload3_back", "none", "", "", "",0.0);  
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Arthur Wellesley"), "None", "");  
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Richard Sharpe")].Dialog.Filename = "Richard Sharpe_dialog.c";  
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Richard Sharpe")].dialog.CurrentNode = "The_parting_of_the_ways";  
break;

Good luck! :onya "

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1282557938' post='376939']

Code:
LAi_ActorGoToLocation(characterFromID("Arthur Wellesley"), "reload", "reload3_back", "none", "", "", "",0.0);  

break;

Code:
//                      LAi_ActorGoToLocation(characterFromID("Arthur Wellesley"), "reload", "reload3_back", "none", "", "", "",0.0);  
break;

[/quote]

[quote name='A Drop O' Rum' timestamp='1282557938' post='376939']

Code:

break;

Code:
break;

[/quote]

Where to find ("At about line 9830 you should find this:) File name, folder, program?

Thanks

Back