• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

main quest - the new governor

agentad

Privateer
Storm Modder
ahoy !

i saw it is fixed in patch 3.1 ( http://forum.piratesahoy.net/tracker/issue-384-nh-standard-reward-for-silehard-kill-capture/ )

BUT as i posted i have the bug, morgan talk like all governors, no special dialogue

so is there any explanation of it ? cause i cant finnish my favourite quest :,(

thats will not a prob for me to restart the game but before i want to make sure i can finnish the quest entirely

EDIT: i restart a new game, i can restart another if anyone help and fix that issue

EDIT: about the "boarder model choice".... soldiers of the current flag its ok when we have the national flag.... but if we have the personal flag, how do they look ?

ahoy !

i saw it is fixed in patch 3.1 ( http://forum.piratesahoy.net/tracker/issue-384-nh-standard-reward-for-silehard-kill-capture/ )

BUT as i posted i have the bug, morgan talk like all governors, no special dialogue

so is there any explanation of it ? cause i cant finnish my favourite quest :,(

thats will not a prob for me to restart the game but before i want to make sure i can finnish the quest entirely

EDIT: i restart a new game, i can restart another if anyone help and fix that issue

Looks like the bug is still there :sad

If you want to finish the quest --- open the console file in your program folder and add the following code

ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("John Clifford Brin"), "redmond_residence", "goto8"); // NK
characters[GetCharacterIndex("John Clifford Brin")].dialog = "Robert Christopher Silehard_dialog.c"; // PB
Towns[GetTownIndex("Redmond")].gov = "John Clifford Brin"; // KK
SetRumourState("Brin_here", true); // NK
PChar.quest.Silehard_meeting = "thefirst"; // SJG Jan 09

so the console looks like this:

Code:
// Jerry-rigged console file.
//put code under ExecuteConsole() below.
//NK 04-08-28
// not needed I think extern void InitShips();
#include "SDK\LocatorWrite.c"
#include "Upgrade.c";
extern void InitItems();
extern void InitCannons();

void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;
//	LAi_EnableReload();

ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("John Clifford Brin"), "redmond_residence", "goto8"); // NK 
characters[GetCharacterIndex("John Clifford Brin")].dialog = "Robert Christopher Silehard_dialog.c"; // PB 
Towns[GetTownIndex("Redmond")].gov = "John Clifford Brin"; // KK 
SetRumourState("Brin_here", true); // NK 
PChar.quest.Silehard_meeting = "thefirst"; // SJG Jan 09

// Models and Times (for screenshot-making)
// ------------------
//	GiveModel2Player("Jack",true);
//	SetCurrentTime(14.

Then start game before going to see Morgan and press F12 to execute console.

That should make Morgan have correct dialog:

ok i will do it in my new game when i will come near to the end :onya

:will if the patch 4 is coming (i saw some wips in some replies) add a fix to that please :will

cya on new sea :keith

Of COURSE we'll add it to Patch 4 if we get it fixed!
And I think I might've just figured out why it still didn't work.
Please put attached file in PROGRAM\Storyline\standard\DIALOGS, load your savegame and try again.

damn i restarted a new game with same profile so deleted the old save (i wanted to change settings and make a better start item in box for a new game)

i will put that file and play , my report will come fast, cause i will do only the main quest (+ the artois voysey)

yes it works, it makes morgan give 200,000 and ask for a letter of marque, nothing about silehar if you kill or make prisonner, you can manage him as all prisonner you take :dance

great thanks :) now i will finnish the side quest and sail in all the caribean and start my conquest :woot

i add a full reply to show that i post news:

- first great thanks now i finnished and i can sails as i want with the "unkillable" character as mate :onya

- next i only warn about some minor bugs (i nearly never have crash and when i have its never cause of the game but cause of the other windows that i let open when im playing so thats not major bugs) :drunk

> in tailor shop (english one) i met a character that is unseen ! the tailor only disapear until i refuse to buy the unseen one, i cant say wich one is it cause its one who hasnt description but its one who cost 2000. :shock

> you can already buy "9Cata", "9Ta", "9Tb" and "9Td" with their descriptions and prices so they work.... :mm
HOWEVER, there is the 4 females charaters version who has "_A0" in name, they have descriptions, but when you want to buy them in tailor, they give the other version:

"9CATa_A0" when you buy it you get "9Cata"
"9Ta_A0" when you buy it you get "9Ta"
"9Tb_A0" when you buy it you get "9Tb"
"9Td_A0" when you buy it you get "9Td"

if you have already "9Cata", "9Ta", "9Tb" and "9Td", you only loose the gold. :modding

to have "9Cata_A0", "9Ta_A0", "9Tb_A0" and "9Td_A0" at the moment, the best is to search in tavern and hire them to get the uniform :hmm

> i note that the french and spanish soldier both looks grey, they are nearly same... doesnt look good, will you make them more yellow ? :?

thats all at the moment for me :nk

Can you post those bugs as seperate bug tracker issues, please?

i will post after i tested other things that i have in mind ;)

i start studying tomorrow, i have much time but i think i cant post the bugs before next weekend, i need time (i will make the posts on next saturday i think, perhaps before, but not after) :will

:dance cya :dance

Back