• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Maincharacter gets stuck during tutorial fight

saper

Powder Monkey
Yes it works ,thank you .
You will not see Sea Hawk, the beginning of the game training with Malcolm a second time Nathanial doesn't move.
Sorry bad English.

Nathaniel gets stuck during the Tutorial?
@Levis: Didn't you or I fix that a few weeks ago?

He said he did:

Assuming you updated the number in globals.h, compile.log should be able to confirm if that ZIP is indeed active or not.
that's a optimistic assumption :p. Ofcourse I forgot, I remembered later but it was to late already then. I has been a while since I last made a zip like that :p.

that's a optimistic assumption :p.
Ah, then it's impossible to tell at a distance if the ZIP was actually succesfully installed or not. :(

But you were going to make another one this weekend, right? New chance! :onya

BTW: When you do make a new ZIP, please keep the old one still available. Since I haven't even downloaded it yet, I want to be able to look at the current one too. :cheeky

Ah, then it's impossible to tell at a distance if the ZIP was actually succesfully installed or not. :(

But you were going to make another one this weekend, right? New chance! :onya

BTW: When you do make a new ZIP, please keep the old one still available. Since I haven't even downloaded it yet, I want to be able to look at the current one too. :cheeky
it's on the git also
but will do

Back