• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Make a mod for the new sea dogs : Sea Dogs : To Each His Own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the steam folder and there should be a folder for the game there

Code:
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common

For steam games you can find out where it is installed by going into the properties menu.
Right- click on the name on the left side.
Untitled-1.jpg

Then left-click on properties
Untitled-2.jpg

Then click on browse local files.

NOTE: if the game ever updates the files will be erased

Last edited:
this is the steam folder and there should be a folder for the game there

Code:
SteamLibrary\steamapps\common

thanx, found it, but I am illiterate when it comes to working with these files. guess ill have to take it to best buy geek squad....

Ahoy Mateys if ya want the Files without Steam stuff, unblocked files and newest version with all dlc's and english language pls contact my brother : ( he is my brother but he's blocked on this forum because he say something stupid about PotC Aramada of the Damned. but he will give ya my files

and may the wind be in ya sails modders (and I hope that you have enough rum for this adventure ( if we gonna start it):pflag

Last edited by a moderator:
A fleet of Rum runners will suffice.. :cheers

What game version does your friend have mr-Gibs :)

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's because I've just updated my game-

It doesn't work for me. (the "SD" file is in my game files and I'm suppose to put "SD\" in front of the run command in engine.ini)

ok you only said you updated but at the moment this is
only for 1.30 12-2-16 version.
Damn, I was playing the game, then after some hours I restarted it- the update released and my steam downloaded it (pretty mich instantly done) and about 2 hours after that I found this post.

1crack I don't know the game version(I think 1.3.1 .but I have the english verdios with the dlc's and stuff ,but its from ******** torrent and the different is that the version solved the steam problem and free playing without paying ,but I solved the closed game files. If people want to make a group we can make a team and make that mod together(and if we have question we can ask piratesahoy they have expierence and can help us with some things). What do ya think mateys?

Last edited by a moderator:
If people want to make a group we can make a team and make that mod together(and if we have question we can ask piratesahoy they have expierence and can help us with some things).

Those files that you found on playground.ru were obtained by hacking the licensed game from Steam. Thus, their using is illegal.
The same applies to the game that you have downloaded from the torrent.

@Captain Flint, thanks for letting me know, I was unaware and hadn't had time to check it out for myself. That link was actually posted by Ben Coats, and has now been removed. Please let me know if you notice anything else and we will take care of it immediately.

Hmm. Is it time to lock/delete this thread? :nerbz

Yup, I think that is an excellent idea! Thread locked and unstickied!

Any more posting of illegal material in this forum will come with official forum warnings and points issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back