• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Making Better Use of Special Locations

PS,I know I speak Danglish.
Inga problem vi förstår danska. :onya

About "my" cabin: it's not only "locked". There is no walkpatch to that area of the hideout so I made some locators
and am jumping between them. Using "fake" boxes with a walk icon and walking sounds. That code is in the SL_utils
of the Goldbug. I'm not sure how that will be for a common purpose.

Maybe try to expand the walkpatch instead, eventually with the TOOL. That's always risky as it's easy to mess up everything.
The floor of the cabin is also a little higher than the deck outside.

The Vanderdecken cabin sounds fine, maybe the best choice.
PS.I dont realy understand what you are saying with:Shhhh!!! It isn't even in the game.
The Gold-Bug storyline should not be appearing in your game's main menu. :no

Another location I have been wondering about is the" Rogers`paintings furniture & weapons" in Port Royal.
Dont know if it ever has been in use , now it is locked. Whats behind that door, i have been thinking every time
I walk behind it. Couldn't it be used to a bookstore ore something similar? a wine/liquor delivery.

Another location I have been wondering about is the" Rogers`paintings furniture & weapons" in Port Royal.
Dont know if it ever has been in use , now it is locked. Whats behind that door, i have been thinking every time
I walk behind it. Couldn't it be used to a bookstore ore something similar?
That must be used during @Jack Rackham's Woodes Rogers storyline.

I see! Never played that storyline, puzzle is not for me.

There is a walkthrough for WoodesRogers on the forum and you can always ask for hints here. (på dansk) ;)

Okay so I want to add a little quest to the turks library so you can get some special books there as a reward. I can write the quest part myself but there first needs to be an character there to give it to you. Probally some people here know all the different character types way better then I do so who knows a nice model/texture for the librarian?

Why don't you use the Select Storyline filter options to find one? I find that quite useful myself for choosing stuff, though I mainly used it for ships.

I will if noone gives a suggestion which I like :p.

Did you know that there is a special vapour in the Maltese Knight Abbey crypt that increases your MAXIMUM HP?
By walking through this repeatedly, you can make yourself pretty strong! If you don't get killed, that is.
Surely that is a good reason to pay a visit down there, eh? :wp

Bridgetown. Careful, it's not safe. ;)

Couple of entrances, actually:
- In the Abbey between two candle holders (fall down)
- From Speightstown dungeon
- Bridgetown Abbey back entrance

Did you know that there is a special vapour in the Maltese Knight Abbey crypt that increases your MAXIMUM HP?
By walking through this repeatedly, you can make yourself pretty strong! If you don't get killed, that is.
Surely that is a good reason to pay a visit down there, eh? :wp
It's only a temp effect right?

Back