Thanks to YOUR votes, GOG.com now sells:
- Sea Dogs
- Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales
- Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships
Vote now to add Pirates of the Caribbean to the list!
A Pirate Podcast with Interviews Music, Comedy and all things Pirate!
- Episode Guide - About - Subscribe -
- Twitter - Facebook - iTunes - Android -
- Youtube - Fill the Coffers -
Quick links for PotC: New Horizons
- Download latest version
- Report bugs here
- ModDB profile
Quick links for AoP2: Gentlemen of Fortune 2
- Downloads and info
- Historical Immersion Supermod
- ModDB Profile
Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Pieter Boelen, May 11, 2009.
I have all the elder scrolls games with all their DLC, got them on Steam sales
I finally got round to testing Speightstown again and it does work now.
I fixed a pretty small but serious issue with the above tutorial:
Numbering should start for 0 and not from 1.
Otherwise the player and the first enemy have nowhere to go!
Separate names with a comma.