• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved maybe a bug ?

PapaDooks

Landlubber
G'day folks
i got a quest off a priest to go and get him a cross. now i been to a lot of the islands and checked in stores and vendors and not a sign of a cross anywere. this a bug with removed content or do i just need to look harder ?

If it is what I think it is, you must need the regular +1 luck cross. That is quite a common item.
If you cannot find one, go to the Abbey in Bridgetown. There are plenty to be found there.
And you might need to go there after getting the cross anyway.

If it is just the regular cross then I don't know if they're for sale anywhere, not having looked because I tend not to buy something when I can steal it. :aar

Crosses can sometimes be found in random chests, whether in dungeons, during boarding of enemy ships, or in a house whose front door isn't locked. Otherwise talk to random people around town. Some of them want to sell you treasure maps. Some of these maps are bogus, the quest generated by them leading to an empty chest. And some are genuine, the quest leading to a very full chest containing an assortment of gems, valuable Aztec stuff, worthless Aztec stuff, and crosses.

hmmm i think i must need some of these crosses if they give extra luck. cause i sure not having any luck finding a cross :facepalm

Bridgetown Abbey, I'm telling you. You'll exit with several of them.
If you survive.

Back