• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas all!

P6190010.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! We all deserve it after such a fantastic year at PiratesAhoy! :drunk :aar

Here's to hoping I'll get some late Christmas presents on January 5th in the shape of my lost luggage. :wp

Happy Christmas. to ye all. Wish you all your dreams true.

Indeed!!! Merry Christmas and best wishes to ye all me hearties! My wishes for the new year are an English version of Pirates Odyssey: To Each his Own......and that the Age of Sail/Pirate version of Warband: Mount and Blade will be finished as well.

In addition I hope to bring a completed and polished version of ERAs Mod2 and the release of ERAs Mod3.

Huzzah!!!:xmas

MK

Congrats all of you for your great work and happy new year guys.

Merry Christmas, all! Seems we forgot about this thread last year, so we'll have to say Merry Christmas twice. :p
It's been a good year for all our projects, and I'm very much looking forward to what next year has in store. Maybe Build 14 Beta 4 will be released publicly at long last...? :wp

Merry Christmas mates! :xmas

Merry Christmas and a piratey New Year to all! :aar

Back