• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Ming's door locked

MartinDi7

Landlubber
Ahoy! Some help needed! (PoTC Build 14 2.3)​
In mission "Muscetto Cove, Antigua" I returned to Speightstown and tried to go to Ming's room, where we met before (near shipyard,upstairs), but door is locked! What to do or what I'm doing wrong? Btw mates, in QB says I have to go to lighthouse and speak with that "beauty" (forgot her name), but wiki told me go to Ming. Thanks!​
P.s. Sorry for bad english​

Ahoy! Some help needed! (PoTC Build 14 2.3)​
In mission "Muscetto Cove, Antigua" I returned to Speightstown and tried to go to Ming's room, where we met before (near shipyard,upstairs), but door is locked! What to do or what I'm doing wrong? Btw mates, in QB says I have to go to lighthouse and speak with that "beauty" (forgot her name), but wiki told me go to Ming. Thanks!​
P.s. Sorry for bad english​

The QB should not tell you to go to the Lighthouse ( since meeting Annamaria does not happen till after you go to Guadeloupe to find Capt Petros - later in the Mings Storyline ).

It looks like your game has broken somewhere - can you play through the Muscetto Cove part again -- try starting from a Save from before the entry about going to the Lighthouse appeared in the QB, and see if if it works - hopefully the Lighthouse entry will not appear again ( if it does please post here saying when the entry appears in the QB and hopefully it will help trace the problem)

:cheers

Started new game. Everything went smooth until..."Curse of Black Pearl" at Port Royale. I took Governors option (money+ship). Sailed with Norrington to Turks.Talked a little. He took his ship and left me with Tartane. Walktrought says go to Tavern, to speak with Bill Turner. But in the Tavern there is no BILL TURNER. Tried two times. (Saved when landed at Turks with Norrington).

When you go into the Tavern Bootstrap Biil Turner should appear and walk up and talk to you as you walk up to the bar.

I am not sure what has happened - since you have already tried several times by going back to a save and playing through.

:shrug

Ahh... Nevermind that. Loaded older save game and everything went well. "Hoist the Colours" story completed. But.. somehow I can't see officer's stats. I.e. talking with officer in tavern.I say "How good you are?" and then the game says: "Cannot show ..." or something. It's really annoying.

Back