• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Mings sent me back to antigua...

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
Ok, after refusing the slaves cargo that becket told me to deliver to him, picking up the compass and clothes and geting back to the brotherhood office in speightown, I speack to mings and he tell to me intercept the smuglers. I tried to auto-transport to the tavern and then I appear in the stair at the door of the ofice and then the typical message appear ''something is going to happen here'' and I tought ''ok, im going to walk around, talk to pepole'' the closest thing that seems to reach important level was a group of men trying to kill me but I think that they were just thiefs. And now im stucked. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.: I checked again my quest book and noticed why I didnt found thomas tipman on puerto rico town to see if he discovered anything, he was on church's gate didnt he? This is not interfering in the game is it?

PS.: I checked again my quest book and noticed why I didnt found thomas tipman on puerto rico town to see if he discovered anything, he was on church's gate didnt he? This is not interfering in the game is it?

When you go to Puerto Rico to Rescue the EITC man - Thomas Tipman just disappears from the story after you talk to him on the jetty on arrival. - So he should not be interfereing with anything.

Ok, after refusing the slaves cargo that becket told me to deliver to him, picking up the compass and clothes and geting back to the brotherhood office in speightown, I speack to mings and he tell to me intercept the smuglers. I tried to auto-transport to the tavern and then I appear in the stair at the door of the ofice and then the typical message appear ''something is going to happen here'' and I tought ''ok, im going to walk around, talk to pepole'' the closest thing that seems to reach important level was a group of men trying to kill me but I think that they were just thiefs. And now im stucked. PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After you get back to Mings from Muscetto ( after you get the compass from Tia Dalma ) -- in Mings room there should also be Lt Peter Willemoes & Mings should ask you to take him to meet Capt. Petros on Guadeloupe. If Mings is alone in his room check what he tells you - he should tell you to go back to Antigua and pick up something else.

Beckett when he sent you to get the slaves should have given you an EITC Pass ( to let you resupply at the Store in St Johns Antigua )

Go back to Antigua and talk to the man in the Store ( Agent Victualler ) he should give you a packet for Beckett - take the packet back to Mings --- Lt Peter Willemoes should be there this time and you should be asked to take him to meet Capt. Petros on Guadeloupe. And the story should continue from there.

:cheers

Back