• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Mini Mod: Flag Videos

TheEvilKing

Landlubber
The Normal Flag Videos are not the best :shrug so I tried to make new ones but I failed :will

-I would like to have a netherland flag video without blue cast (Is it called like that)
here is the original one: My link

-For Spain a Cross of Burgundy flag animation:My link

-A new England flag animation:My link

And also there are two things I did: :dance

:sail :urgh Pirate Flag animation (copyright goes to ParanormalEnities): uploded to ftp server /TheEvilKing/Pirates.wmv My link

And a GoF Intro Theme (copyright goes to GoF Team) which is actually really bad :whipa but I tried my best: ftp server /TheEvilKing/PiratesAhoyLogo.wmv My link

It looks like this:Youtube

I hope you Guys will make a complete Flag videos mod :wp aye? :nk Oh and Thanks^^

Thanks for redoing that PiratesAhoy! logo video! It's better than what was there, because at least it shows the correct mod name. :onya
I added it for the sake of at least having a PiratesAhoy! logo at all, but obviously it's the one from "the other modpack". :wp

No problem bud and thank you, now with the pitrate flag video improved it means that all the nation video flags need doing so hopefully their is someone up to the task of doing them before the next patch is released which won't be for a while i don't think.

Finally I'm up with a real cool GoF Logo inklusive a new Pirates Ahoy Thing :dance
I'm not the best in English so I hope I spelled everything right :doff
and here it is: ftp link
and Youtube
this one should be used in the Patch :woot

That one can replace both the PiratesAhoy! logo and the title video. I'd recommend you redo the sound editing a bit though; it's a bit abrupt at the end.

Where does the original video content of that come from, actually?

At the moment I have no time to redo the things you mention but I hope I can do them in the next weeks :shrug
original video came from Age of Pirates Carribean Tales :doff

:gday

I managed to get some new flag videos, there are not the best^^

England (actually the admiral flag in video :sail ):My Ftp link

Holland (not the best :urgh ):My Ftp link

and a cross of burgundy flag video for spain which is real good :will :My FTp link

Back